Tuesday 27 September 2016

This is an interesting principle which needs to be understood clearly

Have a generous heart and a generous mind. In human souls, as explained yesterday, in the beginning of the world cycle, in the Golden Age, these virtues are in balance. In each soul, some virtues get depleted more, some less. How do we restore the balance of the spiritual and physical elements?
_

Joella:
I dont have enough money to feed four mouths (me and my child my friend and her child) she already owes me money, in the past I offered my home to her and her daughter but she declined and left town.
(27 September 2016)

Joella:
At this very moment I am not financially able to help my friend she does not have a job she would need money to get around or I would have to drive her around.
(27 September 2016)

Joella:
The next day I changed my mind and told her no. here is why I have one child of my own and we stay in low income housing and no one is suppose to stay in my house if the landlord found out we would all get kicked out.
(27 September 2016)

Joella:
I said yes without thinking it through.
(27 September 2016)

Joella:
I was out of town visiting and she wanted to come back with me her and her daughter and stay with me until she got into a shelter.
(27 September 2016)

Joella:
I jumped the gun and spoke to soon and offered my help to a friend.
(27 September 2016)

Tarra:
I liked a girl but now I'm very unattracted to her. Help?
(27 September 2016)

Tarra:
I need help, I don't want to be a jackass but at the same time I know what I'm attracted to.
(27 September 2016)

Tarra:
Idk what to do we get on well but I just don't feel attracted to her at all.
(27 September 2016)

Tarra:
Her photos show her to be 50x cuter (I don't mean it badly Im just saying it how I see it) she is kind of unattractive and it's really turned me off.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment