Friday 30 September 2016

You may or may not need to add a bit of extra cold water depending on your desired consistency

Most of us have heard of gak or slime. There were 800 million things that needed my attention and only a very finite amount of me to go around. Our activities can be anything ranging from a big production, to something short and sweet. I have a mixed range household most days.
_

Winifred:
But I simply don t like her hanging out with this guy alone all the time.
(30 September 2016)

Winifred:
I won t make her choose between me and him because I don t want I force her to have to do that.
(30 September 2016)

Winifred:
I feel like she doesn t respect me and she knows that I would never hang out alone with another woman that s not her because I think it s just plain disrespectful for our relationship.
(30 September 2016)

Samatha:
Does watching over your baby cousins and spending a lot of time with them count as child care experience?
(30 September 2016)

Samatha:
I have never really babysat before either.
(30 September 2016)

Ivelisse:
However, I hop we can reconcile and become good friends again.
(30 September 2016)

Ivelisse:
I just want to help her to continue her education but she doesn t understand.
(30 September 2016)

Ivelisse:
This conflict made me stopped talking to her.
(30 September 2016)

Ivelisse:
When Ly knew, she was so angry and said that I was the worst friend.
(30 September 2016)

Ivelisse:
But I was worry about her so I decided to tell the truth with our teacher.
(30 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment