Wednesday 28 September 2016

We heard the waterfall is inspired by the real one in Northern Cape

This is the center piece of Tribal Tempo, we love the colourful carpet of flowers. Desert is not always dry and cold, there is spring and rain too. Waterfall at the flowerbed, Simba? Flowers and decorations from the fringe. Many more lions dot the exit of Flower Dome.
_

Jacquelyn:
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex for a few seconds 3 different times.
(27 September 2016)

Mollie:
IS THIS A GOOD DATE? LEMME KNOW!?
(27 September 2016)

Mollie:
I just wanna get tons and tons of blankets to lay on.
(27 September 2016)

Mollie:
I want it to have a makeout feel to it.
(27 September 2016)

Mollie:
I don't know how I want to do it, like I wanna hang a blanket over the top of it, then on one side that faces my porch.
(27 September 2016)

Mollie:
Anyway I want to get some blankets, snacks and Netlfix and spend a night with him.
(27 September 2016)

Mollie:
So I got a trampoline, and I wanna have my boyfriend over, I don't have good places to sit inside and chill so I was like hey wb my trampoline.
(27 September 2016)

Daniela:
I am in love with my female teacher, every time I see her I get hard and today I think she noticed my penis getting hard because she looked down and smiled at me and told me perhaps you should go to the bathroom,what should I doif she likes me too?
(27 September 2016)

Keli:
What do men look for in women?
(27 September 2016)

Tamekia:
Gents, have you ever felt a sense of defeat for not arousing the girl you're with? that she's not attracted to you in that way?
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment