Monday 26 September 2016

The quiz offers the user to attempt the questions regarding an interesting topic

From quizzes alone, these websites have managed to grab the attention of millions of people. After answering all the questions, the result is displayed to the user. Add valid answers for the question created in the previous point. Save Changes . It will save the question and the following answers that you have created in the previous step.
_

Luz:
I just don't know how because I always get so shy around him to the point where I can't look him in the eyes for fear that once I look I can't look away.
(26 September 2016)

Luz:
When I see him, he's always with his friends or playing basketball or both haha, but I really want to get to know him.
(26 September 2016)

Luz:
I don't know him at all nor do I have any classes with him.
(26 September 2016)

Luz:
Hello, I'm a freshman girl with a huge crush on this adorable junior.
(26 September 2016)

Beth:
When I kiss someone, I feel nothing?
(26 September 2016)

Beth:
I really like the guy I'm with right now, but when we kiss, I don't feel anything.
(26 September 2016)

Beth:
I've kissed two people in my life, and I've never felt anything.
(26 September 2016)

Yajaira:
Hello all! Trying to see what rights my brother has in regards to his unborn baby?
(26 September 2016)

Yajaira:
Now she called and says she is 6 months pregnant and it is a boy and it's his.
(26 September 2016)

Yajaira:
Then she called and told him at the end of June that she had an abortion and then sent multiple pictures to his cell phone of her partying.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment