Friday 30 September 2016

She is also a prolific serial blogger who has written thousands of blog posts on multiple blogs

Through StPaulPhotos.com , she showcases St. Paul, Minnesota one photo at a time. Paul Pioneer Press journalist who writes about business and technology. He has written several books, including one the first ever published about Twitter. She also works with Explore Minnesota marketing partners and industry stakeholders to enhance their social media presence.
_

Renea:
He never buys my mother presents, and he calls her names too. (Fat and ugly ). Not to mention he is just a cold hearted mean person.
(29 September 2016)

Renea:
We arent poor but we arent rich either so money isnt a problem for him.
(29 September 2016)

Renea:
Ive never gotten allowance but i figured he would atleast let me have 20 dollars once and a while.
(29 September 2016)

Renea:
He never gives me allowance when i do chores.
(29 September 2016)

Renea:
It brings me down alot and makes me hate myself.
(29 September 2016)

Renea:
He always calls me names like fat and ugly.
(29 September 2016)

Renea:
Well i am now 18 and he has been home for 8 years.
(29 September 2016)

Renea:
He was in prison for the first 10 years of my life and my mother would send him commissary money, constantly support him and do all of that stuff.
(29 September 2016)

Renea:
So im pretty sure my dad hates me.
(29 September 2016)

Annalisa:
Just had sex with my boyfriend am I pregnant?
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment