Wednesday 28 September 2016

And an Alter Medusa would be nice or maybe a Lily ver

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. I'm pretty sure That Cu is somewhere between something like Artoria Atler and True Archer. They say he can't be corrupted by the Grail because his ego. Gilgamesh Alter, the ideal King for the Gods.
_

Shery:
But that I was thinking of dying my hair and whatnot.
(28 September 2016)

Shery:
I didn t tell him that I was dying it, I also didn t tell him I was doing it for him.
(28 September 2016)

Deeann:
How can I get my child's father to leave me alone (relationship-wise)??
(28 September 2016)

Deeann:
How can I get him to stay away from me?
(28 September 2016)

Deeann:
He starts arguments about anything, gets very angry, & leave things at my house just so he can have a reason to come back, I'm getting sick of it, I don't even argue back with him anymore.
(28 September 2016)

Deeann:
Me and my boyfriend who is the father of my child keeps bumping heads and breaking up.
(28 September 2016)

Brittany:
My best friends mum hates me!!?
(28 September 2016)

Brittany:
She didn't seem upset at all but my friend said that I'm allowed to hang out with her but If i chose to hang out with him she is not allowed to stay with us.
(28 September 2016)

Brittany:
My friend told her that I loved him (I didn't ) and her mum started saying I'm just disappointed that you would hung out with these boys.
(28 September 2016)

Brittany:
One day her mum found out that she hung out with him and told her not to stay with them.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment