Wednesday 28 September 2016

There are two of us in the business with a new person joining us next month

What has changed and what has stayed the same? Helen and I are still working together and we are a very strong team. I look after myself more and take a bit more time off to relax. I am also more involved with my accounts rather than letting an accountant tell me what to pay without knowing exactly why.
_

September:
I m in NJ if that makes any difference.
(28 September 2016)

Junie:
Husband left for days after a big fight, now he s back. How do I respond to this?
(28 September 2016)

Junie:
My last relationship ultimately failed because I never learned to set boundaries and I don t want my husband thinking every time we fight it s acceptable to run away.
(28 September 2016)

Junie:
I m prepared for it to go either way, but if he says he wants to reconcile, how do I respond to him leaving in a way that let s him know this is beyond unacceptable?
(28 September 2016)

Junie:
Today he is saying he will talk to me tonight.
(28 September 2016)

Junie:
He left all his responsibilities and me to fend for myself working two full time jobs and taking care of our animals.
(28 September 2016)

Junie:
He puts both his career and his school ahead of me and makes no time for me.
(28 September 2016)

Junie:
Long story short I am at my wits end with being put last.
(28 September 2016)

Junie:
My husband and I had a nasty fight the other day.
(28 September 2016)

Loida:
I snapchatted a girl I like and got no response, now what?
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment