Friday 30 September 2016

Any photos sent to me will NEVER be shared without your consent

Any sick fantasy you share with me will stay between us unless you want it broadcast. I hope that other guys here will make (and keep) this promise. I love getting Asian female followers with cute, innocent blogs that give no indication of how slutty they really are.
_

Edelmira:
I think I'm starting to like a guy I met online!! Help!!?
(30 September 2016)

Edelmira:
And yes I have talked with a few other people before him and I felt no connection or I felt uncomfortable but with him it all feels ok.
(30 September 2016)

Edelmira:
It kind of happend out of nowhere.
(30 September 2016)

Edelmira:
He's legit and we get alone so well.
(30 September 2016)

Edelmira:
And I'm a reserved person so I'm never this open especially online.
(30 September 2016)

Edelmira:
We take it slow day by day, text all day, flirt a little, he's in the city that I plan on going to next year for design school, he worries if I'm ok, cheers me up, remembers what I say and like, and so many things.
(30 September 2016)

Edelmira:
We soon started texting everyday and usually my instincts feel wierd but I tested him many ways and he actually is who he says he is.
(30 September 2016)

Edelmira:
He actually talked as friends and he seemed nice and cool.
(30 September 2016)

Edelmira:
But a few weeks ago i came across this guy that I didn't find that attractive but for some reason i still swiped right and he was different.
(30 September 2016)

Edelmira:
I'm in college and 19 (I take online classes) and I used a few dating apps but it was the same no one matched with me and were guys just wanting sex or sending gross pics to me.
(30 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment