Thursday 29 September 2016

Prioritization of projects is one of the major keys to putting together a strong budget

Obviously, everyone wants a healthy budget and to not waste money but how does this actually get accomplished? Having a powerful budget is key to managing a property successfully and keeping everyone on board happy. What do the board reserves look like? Unforeseen events do happen, and not having a healthy reserve account can really put a building behind the eight ball.
_

Elane:
Whenever I wear a tank dress or a tube dress he is like go put on a cardigan because you don't wanna reveal too much and wear black pumps it will look good with the outfit.
(30 September 2016)

Elane:
Recently he's been doing it more and more giving me advice on what to wear.
(30 September 2016)

Elane:
He is always giving me fashion tips and stuff.
(30 September 2016)

Elane:
So my husband has been acting weird way before we were married.
(30 September 2016)

Myong:
My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year now and We talk everyday but it's awkward since we Never know what to say?
(30 September 2016)

Myong:
We don't have as many things in common as we used to.
(30 September 2016)

Myong:
What could I say or do to keep it going?
(30 September 2016)

Myong:
He doesn't give very long answers so it's up to me to keep the conversation going.
(30 September 2016)

Lianne:
But the thing is, I would never ever use any of this information negatively or creep them out.
(30 September 2016)

Lianne:
I also google search them and it brings up their address and stuff.
(30 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment