Wednesday 28 September 2016

We have made unbelievable progress as one of the top tech ecosystems in the country

One of 3 or 4 Co-Founders of MapQuest (sold to AOL for $1.2B). Managing Director of $25M Venture Fund in late 90's. CEO, COO or President of various companies ranging from $200k to $20M in size. We chose to close our accelerator in DC a couple of years ago and it was also bitter sweet for our team at Fortify.
_

Tijuana:
Mainly I just feel bad we can't be with family, instead we are with these acquantainces who are perfectly nice but not family.
(27 September 2016)

Tijuana:
My Mom's brother who we are seeing married later so his two kids are 2 and 4 whereas the cousins I won't be able to see are my age.
(27 September 2016)

Tijuana:
There is a feud in my mother's family and my mother and her brother are siding against the family.
(27 September 2016)

Tijuana:
I feel like an orphan and ashamed we are not going where my Mom's parents and other siblings are.
(27 September 2016)

Tijuana:
I am 15 so have to go with my parents and siblings.
(27 September 2016)

Tijuana:
We will be going to her brother's for Thanksgiving and it will be her brother and his wife and all of his wife's family.
(27 September 2016)

Tijuana:
I just found this out this weekend as my mother, like her mother before her, plans holidays ridiculously early.
(27 September 2016)

Sirena:
Ladies, would you ever cheat on your husbands with a co worker?
(27 September 2016)

Sirena:
Can a male and female be just friends?
(27 September 2016)

Sirena:
Lunch and after work invites without a group?
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment