Tuesday 27 September 2016

You must change the domain names to your DNS names

In this post I will show you how to setup a free of charge, trusted certificate with our product. In this example I am using sme.smedev.com, webdav.smedev.com, and s3.smedev.com. It will also ask you a few questions about the setup. The only thing you have to do is to enter an email to receive updates and notices regarding your certificate.
_

Leida:
I really like this girl but I'm short (5'6)?
(26 September 2016)

Leida:
I think I may be a little taller than her or about the same height.
(26 September 2016)

Leida:
I feel like she won't be attracted to me especially since our heights don't differ much.
(26 September 2016)

Leida:
I'm really into this girl in my class but I don't know if I should try because of my height (5'6). She's around the same height which makes it even worse.
(26 September 2016)

Leida:
I'm a college student who is a junior.
(26 September 2016)

Quinn:
So , Can I get your point of view on this?
(26 September 2016)

Quinn:
It isn't like he's quiet, he asks questions and speaks his opinion when he wants.
(26 September 2016)

Quinn:
At first i thought he was shy but he talks to other girls and other people.
(26 September 2016)

Quinn:
He can sit right next to me and not say a word but will text me.
(26 September 2016)

Quinn:
But anyways fast forward to now, When were in class he won't to speak to me but he will text me.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment