Tuesday 27 September 2016

The bird list for Mabira forest contains almost 300 species

The reserve occupies gently undulating country, characterized by numerous flat-topped hills and wide, shallow valleys. Some of these valleys have papyrus (Cyperus papyrus) swamps. If time allows, we may bird this beautiful forest upon arrival. Canopy flocks support Yellow-mantled Weaver, Rufous Thrush and Uganda Woodland Warbler.
_

Sherell:
Instead, I would be switching schools and moving in with her for my Sophomore year, if that s possible). ....
(26 September 2016)

Vikki:
My friends mum is crazy and she is living with us I need help?
(26 September 2016)

Vikki:
I could go on all day but the point is I do not want her staying in our house for that amount of time. she is the reason why her husband and son have moved.
(26 September 2016)

Providencia:
AM I A HORRIBLE PERSON??
(26 September 2016)

Providencia:
I told my parents about what happened.
(26 September 2016)

Providencia:
I know the situation could have been way worse and I was lucky, but should I feel the need to transfer?
(26 September 2016)

Providencia:
I woke up the next morning feeling like the worlds worst person. (Not hungover but just embarrassed). Am I a horrible person?
(26 September 2016)

Providencia:
I went to the hospital and they put some IV s in me because I was very dehydrated and then I went back to my dorm and slept.
(26 September 2016)

Providencia:
My friends wanted tot are me to a health center but the only thing open was the hospital and so they called an ambulance so that I wouldn t get in trouble for drinking.
(26 September 2016)

Providencia:
I was becoming very unresponsive and started to throw up.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment