Friday 30 September 2016

Read the discussion on the system to see what other traders are saying about it

However, I still see a lot of blown accounts sitting at -99% balance. So whatever you choose to do, do as much research as possible before you let one of these systems copy trades into your account. I will leave the floor open for the rest of you to share your experiences both good or bad with this signal copying service.
_

Yuonne:
Ok so there's this girl that I kinda know. I think she's cute but I haven't really held a conversation and chatted with her?
(29 September 2016)

Yuonne:
Also, she might have a boyfriend but I'm still not 100 percent sure whether she actually does or not.
(29 September 2016)

Yuonne:
Should I add her on snapchat even though I don't really know her that well or would that just come across as creepy weird?
(29 September 2016)

Yuonne:
I'm not going to follow her just yet because I see that she put her snapchat username in her bio.
(29 September 2016)

Yuonne:
I just found her instagram today and see that it's private.
(29 September 2016)

Libby:
Help super strict parents wont let me hang out with friends?
(29 September 2016)

Libby:
I m also moving soon and I want to spend time with my friends before I move.
(29 September 2016)

Libby:
Again, they are nearly impossible to convince and are super strict.
(29 September 2016)

Libby:
Everyone I know is going and they always invite me but I always have to say no because of my parents.
(29 September 2016)

Libby:
I have good grades and never have done anything bad.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment