Tuesday 27 September 2016

He visited headquarters of RAW in New Delhi where he was given red carpet reception

He thanked the RAW for coming to help Dr Qadri. During his March 2016 visit, Dr Qadri was seen travelling in protocol provided by RAW agents in plain clothes. In the same address Dr Qadri condemned Kashmiris, Sikhs and Dalits who hate India and want their separate homeland.
_

Elida:
So my school does this thing where the dads come for a school day and walk around with their child.
(26 September 2016)

Vikki:
Is striked a word?
(26 September 2016)

Roslyn:
I Need honest advice fast, harsher the better?
(26 September 2016)

Roslyn:
But it's two days later and he talk at school and all but he won't ever text me or call me.
(26 September 2016)

Roslyn:
So there's a dude that I know likes me, we went on a date (which went pretty well) we kissed and its was perfect.
(26 September 2016)

Suzann:
Amateur babes?
(26 September 2016)

Petra:
Hug from behind?
(26 September 2016)

Petra:
My guy friend likes hugging me from behind Why ?
(26 September 2016)

Celine:
Or should I block him and never let him respond?
(26 September 2016)

Celine:
Should I wait for him to respond?
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment