Monday 26 September 2016

It is counted among the most prestigious universities in India today

It has emerged as a knowledge and learning hub for the people of the entire state as well as students from other states. The main campus is of about 247 acres which are equipped with modern day facilities and several parks for students to study. All programs are of 1-year duration courses.
_

Celena:
Like with the guy who followed me I gave him something just to get away.
(26 September 2016)

Celena:
The only time I really give them something is when they intimidate me to the extent that I get scared.
(26 September 2016)

Celena:
Once I had a guy follow me to a store and while I was inside he waited outside staring at me.
(26 September 2016)

Celena:
Most of them are harmless and I usually get off by saying no but some of them have seriously bullied me.
(26 September 2016)

Celena:
It has caused e serious anxiety and been the worst experiences I have had since coming to college.
(26 September 2016)

Celena:
I have had a major problem with panhandlers over the past three years.
(26 September 2016)

Celena:
I have been in college for the past 3 years.
(26 September 2016)

Coralie:
Should I confront my best friend or leave it hanging? HELP?
(26 September 2016)

Coralie:
Should I talk to him about this or just ignore it?
(26 September 2016)

Coralie:
I am sort of hurt because we are really good friends and I feel like my trust to him kind of fell apart.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment