Friday 30 September 2016

Like being out biking and getting yourself utterly lost

You may end up with drowned cow. Circling but evading an issue, being reluctant to bring something up. Porridge was often served with butter and milk, which were tasties for cats. But the porridge was too hot, so the cat would just slink around, waiting for it to cool down.
_

Ola:
I love my mom with all my heart I just think it would be better for me and my brother to live with my stepdad.
(29 September 2016)

Ola:
Anyways I would rather me and my brother live with my step dad in the current house we are in and my mom leaving.
(29 September 2016)

Ola:
Anyways him and my mom are getting divorced and well, my mom does not work, she is a house mom. anyways I do not think she is capable to work a job after the divorce.
(29 September 2016)

Ola:
Okay so my stepdad and I have been around each other since I was 3 I love my stepdad just like my dad.
(29 September 2016)

Ulrike:
I want to get back with my ex..?
(29 September 2016)

Ulrike:
I regret breaking up with her and I think she still likes me so my plan is to kiss her at a sleepover that me and my friends will have and go from there.
(29 September 2016)

Terry:
Girl asking guy to homecoming?
(29 September 2016)

Terry:
He's seen the text but hasn't responded.
(29 September 2016)

Terry:
He is single and as far as I know hasn't been asked out yet.
(29 September 2016)

Terry:
There is a guy that I asked out recently over text (I get shy and stumble over my words in person) to homecoming.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment