Tuesday 27 September 2016

Dwight Eisenhower was known as the Kansas Cyclone for his running ability at West Point

Gerald Ford won a national championship as a lineman at the University of Michigan. Ronald Reagan started at Eureka College (IL) while JFK played junior varsity at Harvard. Hundreds of congressmen played football, including nearly 30 current members. In short, to help raise the awareness of how great the game of football truly is to individuals and American society as a whole.
_

Mittie:
But whenever I forget to say those words, he will accuse me for creating a lot of reasons although in the fact I tell him the truth.
(27 September 2016)

Mittie:
The words of I miss you or I love you will come out spontenously in conversation without need to be force.
(27 September 2016)

Mittie:
We are quarreling about small matter & he swears he won t call me until I remember the word of I miss you in the starting of our conversation.
(27 September 2016)

Mittie:
My bf loves me so much. but he keeps forcing me to say I miss you every time starting conversation through phone.
(27 September 2016)

Kathrin:
Soooo i like this girl that i dont know and never mt XD what should i do?
(27 September 2016)

Millicent:
How do I make my girlfriend more comfortable with me?
(27 September 2016)

Millicent:
At the same time, she kept asking me where I am.
(27 September 2016)

Millicent:
We hardly shared our deep deep feelings because she is not comfortable opening up.
(27 September 2016)

Millicent:
We haven't kissed, slept in the same bed, or had a night stand.
(27 September 2016)

Millicent:
She rarely hugs because she is not used to hugging.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment