Friday 23 December 2016

You can also use this as a way to thank online services you benefit from all year

There is nothing wrong with Giving Tuesday, but this is a way to feel generous every day for 25 days. A little giving really goes a long way. They come in just about every variety you can imagine these days. A thank you note a day to someone who has made a difference in your year.
_

Eva:
My sister is married and her husband can buy her anything she wants.
(22 December 2016)

Eva:
Or she would yell at me for taking my sister's spot on the sofa altho my sister was sick so I understand that.
(22 December 2016)

Eva:
She would buy a really pretty shirt or dress and ask me if I like it and I would say yes its beautiful, and she will tell me its mind.Then the day after she shows it to my sister and gives it to her.
(22 December 2016)

Eva:
She has done this so many times.
(22 December 2016)

Eva:
It just upsets me that my mom would do that.
(22 December 2016)

Eva:
I want my sister to have every thing she wants and the best of everything.
(22 December 2016)

Eva:
Then a few hours later she said she is going to buy another bag and she can choose whichever one she likes, and you can have the other one.
(22 December 2016)

Tinisha:
My husband throws out my belongings?
(22 December 2016)

Tinisha:
My husband does nothing all day while I work and do everything in the house and my husband doesnt lift a finger.
(22 December 2016)

Tinisha:
I feel like the hired help with my husband telling me what to do.
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment