Sunday 25 December 2016

Simply hand over the place to the Japanese on a 17-year concession agreement

Eddy Ogunbor: I think you will find this interesting. One, I respectfully propose that we concession the Niger Delta to the Netherlands for 17 years. Do not change the revenue allocation formula. Let me fantasise further: skyscrapers, refineries, power plants and holiday resorts would dot the landscape.
_

Rosita:
I am almost 22 years old and live at home while I attend college.
(24 December 2016)

Kiersten:
Writing a Christmas letter to a girl I like?
(24 December 2016)

Kiersten:
But not trying to sound cheesy at the same time.
(24 December 2016)

Kiersten:
What is a great quote I can write to her on her christmas card?
(24 December 2016)

Kiersten:
There's girl I've liked and I am starting to have feelings for her.
(24 December 2016)

Marcelle:
Do Nigerian men usually disrespect you as a girlfriend and then respect when they make you your wife?
(24 December 2016)

Marcelle:
This guy is 22. This guy has been dating her like 1 year and a half.
(24 December 2016)

Marcelle:
Like I know Nigerian families are protective over their daughters and go to church usually.
(24 December 2016)

Shalanda:
Does ur bf try to encourage u to have sex when u say u don't feel like doing that this time?
(24 December 2016)

Esmeralda:
My best friend is hanging out with her ex bf and I feel jealous?
(24 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment