Wednesday 21 December 2016

Rule 6.3 and 6.4 also discuss donation of lawyer time for the public good

Because we have our sinners, but we also have our saints. And from my perch, the saints outnumber the sinners. Once I was quoting so much from some of his work in a paper I was writing I asked him for reprint permission. He agreed, of course, and thanked me warmly for asking instead of just using copy and paste.
_

Jennine:
I'm just bored of my home town, nothing goes on here and NYC is filled with so much life and new things to enjoy.
(21 December 2016)

Jennine:
My dream is to move to New York City and work on Wall Street.
(21 December 2016)

Jennine:
I'm going to college to get a degree in economics, and I am starting to save my money to move out.
(21 December 2016)

Jennine:
I'm tired of being told what to do all the time and I want to start living on my own.
(21 December 2016)

Jennine:
I'm 17 and in my last year of high school, and I want to move out.
(21 December 2016)

Malvina:
Best way to repair a relationship and regain trust?
(21 December 2016)

Malvina:
I just need help with how to go about approaching her and fixing things... I'm a Junior in High School, btw.
(21 December 2016)

Malvina:
This grew worse and worse until she sent me a message online saying she doesn't want to be friends, telling me not to see her anymore.
(21 December 2016)

Malvina:
A while ago, I started talking to this one girl who I quickly developed a decently-sized crush on(Sadly, she was in a long-distance relationship). However, after a while she grew more and more distant, and kept on asking to be left alone.
(21 December 2016)

Marietta:
He doesn't want and won't get involved in the future.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment