Wednesday 21 December 2016

There are a lot more meaningful things you can do as a human

I just feel bad as 3,000 solvings by humans can be worth a couple of dollars. I won't do it even for 100x times earning. I sincerely suggest you not to waste your valuable time like this. I doubt anyone would pay that much only for 100 captcha. Anyway if this happen in reality, I'd go design a captcha detector (or by readymade one ) instead of hiring people to do so.
_

Giselle:
My Mom says she loves my sister but hates what she has become in life.
(20 December 2016)

Giselle:
However she is cold to our Mom ever since our mother laid the rules out that she had to have a job before she could come visit us on holidays (tough love). My Mom's family thinks my Mom is too hard on my sister.
(20 December 2016)

Giselle:
She has gotten much better and works harder.
(20 December 2016)

Giselle:
My sister was a slacker in high school.
(20 December 2016)

Randee:
What to do when a friends over?
(20 December 2016)

Randee:
Do you have any suggestions on what we can do?
(20 December 2016)

Yu:
Question of advice?
(20 December 2016)

Yu:
Today, she completely ignored me in person and seemed super distant but was perfectly happy with other people.
(20 December 2016)

Yu:
So there s this girl who im not sure how we stand.
(20 December 2016)

Thao:
Hiam 14 and i wanted to ask some questions I wanted to know when will I develop my teen vagina please help me I know it's weird to ask?
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment