Thursday 22 December 2016

We will make all the collectibles available again after the contest is over

Here at the KSP HQ we mourn and honour him. But despite the sad news, we also released our latest patch this week, which always means a lot of work. To wrap the QA activity log, Sal vager, one of our dear colleagues, wrote this small poem, what does he mean, I wonder?
_

Etsuko:
My aunt won't speak to her daughter right now is that wrong for a mother to do no matter what?
(21 December 2016)

Etsuko:
The daughter has some serious issues but and even told the mother to F off but that said shouldn't the mother always been trying to get in touch with her like several times a year?
(21 December 2016)

Jackeline:
Everyone's shady af?
(21 December 2016)

Jackeline:
And they were at the same party together and didn't invite me.
(21 December 2016)

Jackeline:
I try to respect that but then I see them on social media with other people the same day I've asked them to hang out.
(21 December 2016)

Jackeline:
Every time I try to ask them to hang out they have other plans.
(21 December 2016)

Jackeline:
Two of what I thought were my close friends don't even speak to me anymore.
(21 December 2016)

Jackeline:
So I've learned to be to myself so I don't have to upset anyone.
(21 December 2016)

Jackeline:
I was bullied from 6th to freshman year.
(21 December 2016)

Jackeline:
I don't want to seem selfish because I know other people what other friends but I've been delaying with this since 6th grade.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment