Saturday 31 December 2016

I am fighting off something and right now just really want my flannel pjs and some hot tea

Faced with the dreadful truth, Minty prepares to move on, let go, and learn how to say 'Yes' once more. This was my situation last night. However, this book one of the first written by Wolff was lacking something the whole way through. For me, it was already known based on the synopsis that Minty is going to be left at the altar.
_

Toby:
It s been a while since I ve known and I haven t done anything about it because I don t know how I feel about him.
(30 December 2016)

Toby:
My best friends brother (he s a junior and I m a sophomore) has a crush on me.
(30 December 2016)

Jasmine:
Hes been asking me to hang out more and more frequently too.
(30 December 2016)

Jasmine:
Sometimes he giggles at me for not much of an apparent reason either.
(30 December 2016)

Jasmine:
Sometimes he stares at me so much that i get uncomfortable so I try to walk out far from of his line of vision.
(30 December 2016)

Jasmine:
I've been noticing that he just keeps looking at me a lot for no reason when i hangout with him.
(30 December 2016)

Dianna:
Should I text my ex girl for her birthday.?
(30 December 2016)

Dianna:
So my ex girlfriends birthday is in 7 days, we haven t spoken in 8 months.. I was wondering if I should text her wishing her a happy birthday, more out of respect and acknowledgement.. So should I or should I just not?
(30 December 2016)

Reagan:
My baby is 5 months old he could be sleeping and all of a sudden he cries really loud and I have to wake him up so he can calm down help?
(30 December 2016)

Reagan:
Can someone tell me what I can do ?
(30 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment