Tuesday 20 December 2016

So a few years ago I installed The Homebrew Channel on my Wii as well as Priiloader

How do I restore my Wii back to normal? To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. It was mainly to mess around with Action Replay stuff. And it forces me to do a system update before I can access the Wii Shop Channel.
_

Lakia:
Didn't even think about other guy in this 6years.
(20 December 2016)

Lakia:
That girl went to marry her fiance and I stopped responding to his mails and calls.
(20 December 2016)

Lakia:
They didn't have sex but went till base 2. I broke up with him.
(20 December 2016)

Lakia:
He said he loves me and wants to marry me and she's saying I'm marrying my fiance, they liked other so they were fooling around.
(20 December 2016)

Lakia:
She gave the phone to him, my heart literally broke after hearing his voice that's its true.
(20 December 2016)

Lakia:
So I called her and they are were home alone.
(20 December 2016)

Lakia:
When I called him, he didn't answer.
(20 December 2016)

Lakia:
And she's was engaged already with someone else.. I didn't believe her and I believed my bf when he said its not true.. After 2 Months i got a text from the same girl saying that they are in relationship.
(20 December 2016)

Lakia:
So this girl from him work sent me a image of both of them (casual pic) I was like you're his friend I believe him.
(20 December 2016)

Lakia:
Ok so I was dating this guy for 6years we had our UPS and downs and he was so sweet and loyal to me.. I didn't even imagine that he would do this to me.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment