Friday 30 December 2016

These four battalions moved in different directions while eventually meeting at a given point

The 124th plus one battalion from the 169th was ordered to cross the River and go after the Japs that remained in the area. Edward Starr, Commanding Officer of the 124th as well as C.O. of this endeavor. They had to move by use of a compass as maps were not of much use in the jungle.
_

Dorthy:
He in a differint state and I'm not sure what to do?
(30 December 2016)

Dorthy:
I finish school in June but he wants me to leave at the end of my semester in January.
(30 December 2016)

Dorthy:
I have a long distance relationship with my boyfriend and he wants me to come live with him.
(30 December 2016)

Dorthy:
I live with my mom and I'm going to be 21 next year.
(30 December 2016)

Mica:
Was it racist to compare my friend Pedro to a chihuahua?
(30 December 2016)

Ja:
I don't understand why my dad have to donate my stuff to the thrift store without even asking me first? What is his reason for doing this?
(30 December 2016)

Necole:
I WAS SET UP BY MY EX & HIS FRIEND should I inform his parents of the situation, so they are aware and so it can't happen to another girl?
(30 December 2016)

Necole:
And that I'm informing them to make them aware and in hopes that it won't happen anyone else.
(30 December 2016)

Necole:
Explaining to them what went down that night.
(30 December 2016)

Necole:
They apologize to me but I don't know if it was genuine or if they learned their lesson plus I don't want them to think it's ok todo what they did again because they got away with it this time.
(30 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment