Tuesday 20 December 2016

I was interviewing the New York Democrat last week when he paused to take a call

But the interruption said much about how Schumer will lead Democrats in the age of Donald Trump. This means Schumer, and the Democrats, are ready to fight. Schumer pledges to keep his focus almost entirely on the economy. This reflects a broader post-election debate among Democrats.
_

Silvana:
He can be extremely loving when he wants to be...but when he needs his space and wants to do what he wants..if i question him--it is an argument.
(20 December 2016)

Silvana:
We just recently moved in together.
(20 December 2016)

Silvana:
So my boyfriend and I have been together for 11 months.
(20 December 2016)

Tona:
Help me determine if this guy attracted to me?
(20 December 2016)

Tona:
I know he is single and I want to ask him out.
(20 December 2016)

Tona:
He smiled and gave me strong eye contact as he licked his lips and dropped his state id on the floor.
(20 December 2016)

Tona:
When I saw him I said hello to him.
(20 December 2016)

Tona:
Recently I ran into him after he had been absent from book meetings.
(20 December 2016)

Tona:
He has always looked me in a flirtatious way and had given me prolonged eye contact.
(20 December 2016)

Tona:
I have a crush on a guy that I met in my book club.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment