Thursday 22 December 2016

And I bet it smells way better on you than it ever did on her

My pen-pal, Mercy, swears by it and said I should order some, so I did. One of my dreams is to volunteer there for one day with my 2 boys, Andrew & Alex. I think my mom wore Cartier back many years ago. Did you love The Gilmore Girls Revival? Thanks for sharing those suggestions.
_

Hettie:
In the past he has lied and kept clients who were females that flirted with him all the time . Long story.
(21 December 2016)

Delma:
Is pregnancy possible? (Birth Control Patch)?
(21 December 2016)

Delma:
Will my period still come as it is now my patch free week?
(21 December 2016)

Delma:
How likely is it that I will be pregnant?
(21 December 2016)

Delma:
I had unprotected sex twice on the second day of not having my patch on.
(21 December 2016)

Delma:
My Xulane birth control patch fell off two days ago. (it was barely sticking on) It was the third patch.
(21 December 2016)

Ray:
Pro-choice or Pro-life?
(21 December 2016)

Ray:
I understand that I'm still a child and haven't had kids or anything but I'd like a child of my own one day.
(21 December 2016)

Ray:
I have a school project about my opinion on these things.
(21 December 2016)

Dannielle:
People in their 30 and up, how often do you visit your parent(s) who live within one hr from your home?
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment