Sunday 25 December 2016

Advantage authors span 40 states and 13 international countries

Owning and operating your own successful business is the definition of the pursuit of happiness for many people. They may not come bearing gifts of frankincense and mirth, but they do have some great advice. I wanted it to have lots of impact. Alternatively, you could mail it off to several publishers.
_

Briana:
My boyfriend went to a strip club and got a lap dance and I don t know how I feel about that?
(24 December 2016)

Briana:
What should I do or say to him if it still bothering me?
(24 December 2016)

Briana:
I said no because I m not lesbian and I don t want one either.
(24 December 2016)

Briana:
And he said that s fine... he said he will take me to the strip club next time and a girl Can give me a lap dance.
(24 December 2016)

Briana:
It I don t know how to react to it.. I asked him what if a guy gave me a lap dance?
(24 December 2016)

Briana:
I asked him will he do it again if his coworkers made him do it again and he said idk maybe..like I said in glad he told me.
(24 December 2016)

Briana:
His excuse was that his coworkers would think he s gay or a pussy.
(24 December 2016)

Briana:
I m glad he told me about it but I m not very happy about it because he could have said no and walked away.
(24 December 2016)

Briana:
She placed his head on her boobs and touched his genitals 3 times.
(24 December 2016)

Briana:
He told me it was only once song and he never laid hands on her.
(24 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment