Wednesday 21 December 2016

Ngeni kula mu dimdam reng Korionoff keng Arayat

In January 2006, to honor my roots, I published a twin book about Pampanga and my hometown, Mabalacat. The response to my humble work was overwhelming; the book is now out of print. One who escaped just in time was Victor Pavlov Korionoff (b. 28 April 1902) of the city of Perm, Russia.
_

Millie:
I increase the bashing at the holidays.
(20 December 2016)

Millie:
Now I am a young adult at age 22 and bash family the same as my Mom since it is what I learned growing up.
(20 December 2016)

Janina:
I vomit very bad when I fight with my boyfriend and get sweats and shakes, I know this is stupid but I can't control it?
(20 December 2016)

Janina:
Does anyone have any ideas why this may be happening or how I can calm myself down when this starts to happen.
(20 December 2016)

Shae:
Does anyone know about the crooked creek Indians?
(20 December 2016)

Alison:
How do I make myself laugh?
(20 December 2016)

Blanch:
My girl friend stalks the same girls everyday and its creepy?
(20 December 2016)

Blanch:
Anyways its the only reason i think she even has a facebook.
(20 December 2016)

Blanch:
She says its because she thinks they are pretty and shes jelouse.
(20 December 2016)

Blanch:
She has been doing this for seriously years.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment