Wednesday 21 December 2016

And it changed my attitude about giving my talent for free

Surprising I hadn't, since it was published in 2009 and I've written about everything else since then. It is no different than asking your friend the house painter to paint your living room during his off hours. On the other hand, writers aren't the only people that people take advantage of.
_

Shandi:
Like you hit on a guy and when he or someone else brings it up, you act dumb and deny it all?
(19 December 2016)

Jerri:
Could he want to get back together with me?
(19 December 2016)

Genevieve:
Seen a message on my girlfriends facebook she was talking to another guy and she keeps saying there's no message?
(19 December 2016)

Kesha:
Please explain these family relationships?
(19 December 2016)

Vanesa:
I hate my 14 year old daugther so much that i want to kick her out form home !!! Should i do that because she does not listen to me anymore!?
(19 December 2016)

Ginette:
How old were you guys when you started baking?
(19 December 2016)

Blanch:
Would you ever cheat on your significant other?
(19 December 2016)

Elizbeth:
How would you feel about your 20 yr old daughter dating a redneck guy?
(19 December 2016)

Elizbeth:
And are rednecks usually good men?
(19 December 2016)

Luanne:
Have I gone too far on just the third date?
(19 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment