Tuesday 20 December 2016

I imagine more than a few of us think that shaming criminals will prevent them from reoffending

During a recent conversation between Dr. What happens next has probably happened to all of us at least once. One or both of you may have shamed and blamed the other for the mistake. One couple I know experienced such an event, and I have watched them shame and blame each other for the last decade.
_

Christiana:
Will Allah forgive me for just leaving her upset with me when I ve been so disobediant but also trying and she won t forgive me.
(20 December 2016)

Christiana:
So I feel like I m blaming her and at same time can t tell her.
(20 December 2016)

Christiana:
He tells me give me kiss putting his lips together.
(20 December 2016)

Christiana:
Make it all worst she s remarried and her husband is in innappropriate towards me he tries to touch me and I d walk away.
(20 December 2016)

Christiana:
Now i feel so much anger towards her in my heart and I do more wrong I yell back to her when she s screaming at me I give her dirty looks I can t seem to control my anger.
(20 December 2016)

Christiana:
She treats my brother s so much better even thou he s doing drugs drinking and has a girlfriend living with him.
(20 December 2016)

Christiana:
I ve been doing my Deen praying making Dua everything covering my body completely.
(20 December 2016)

Christiana:
Till now she won t forgive me she just won t get past it I ve been doing so much better and begging her to forgive me she won t.
(20 December 2016)

Christiana:
Then when my parents divorced I went to drinking really bad and I did the worst thing ever which was I hit my mother.
(20 December 2016)

Christiana:
I had a boyfriend and I moved out but then returned.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment