Tuesday 20 December 2016

I was studying in a Secondary Grade Teachers Training School

For obvious reasons, I have decided to post such messages in this new dedicated thread in future. Nagar (Chennai). I was living with my parents in the Northern end of the same street. Sometimes Maha Periyava used to pass through my house, either during the morning or the evening hours.
_

Lili:
Only combo I can think of is Brandy (since she goes by sandy as well) but Lacy brandy, I ve never really liked the whole 2 first name sound.. Ideas?
(20 December 2016)

Lili:
Combination of my Hubby s sisters Angela and Tracy, what would be a decent middle name?
(20 December 2016)

Julio:
Feeling awful and need to make it up to my friends!!?
(20 December 2016)

Tomasa:
Why are students so cruel, and why are all girls sluts?
(20 December 2016)

Tomasa:
I sometimes myself distant and alone.
(20 December 2016)

Tomasa:
I gave up on trying to save them at this point.
(20 December 2016)

Tomasa:
People have no decency, they're too self-absorbed, and they are damaging themselves.
(20 December 2016)

Tomasa:
Right now, my focus in life is completing my education with excellence.
(20 December 2016)

Tomasa:
Not that I want this popularity or this attention.
(20 December 2016)

Tomasa:
You try to escape this sin, but it seems that these are things that are correct in this world.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment