Thursday 22 December 2016

We firmly believe in building community as the gateway to the sport

Moots : How long has SV been in business? Studio Velo : 2006 established first store, I started the business in 2004, as a mobile bike repair. Moots : How do you see SV in the local riding community? Committment to world-class service. Ability to wear multiple caps and a passion for the sport.
_

Chantel:
Any advice or insight into why he's doing this?
(21 December 2016)

Chantel:
This makes me think he's interested in just hooking up and not dating, even though I already told him I'm not the hook up type.
(21 December 2016)

Chantel:
However, any time we start talking about meeting up he always suggests it's with his friends.
(21 December 2016)

Chantel:
We're talking all the time and he seems genuinely interested in getting to know me.
(21 December 2016)

Chantel:
I've been talking to this guy I met on an online dating app for the past week and he seems great.
(21 December 2016)

Meri:
I found out my husband got an operation 10 years ago?
(21 December 2016)

Meri:
He said he made me want to have a baby which is true but he used my body just for fun sex not for baby sex.
(21 December 2016)

Meri:
For 10 years we've been trying to have a baby and after I mentioned we need to see a doctor because I thought it was me he said no and confessed he got a vasectomy right before we got married and said he was on a business trip for a week.
(21 December 2016)

Jerilyn:
I pulled a prank on my dad and he said he's going to get revenge at my high school graduation idk what to do?
(21 December 2016)

Jerilyn:
My mom is angry with all of us now including him and she's not picking sides.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment