Wednesday 21 December 2016

Constantly harping on what I think Dixon would have done

Or projecting comparisons is just not going to do any good. It very much has a Walt Harris-Dave Wannstedt vibe to it. Only without the hometown bias Wannstedt enjoyed. First and foremost, the opponent is Penn State and they play a very young group. A very highly touted group of freshmen.
_

Mariella:
I'm on social media but I don't use it because I believe my life to be private it's not anyones business where I travel or what I like to do in my free time.
(21 December 2016)

Mariella:
I'm honest and friendly and I have a lot of different personalities to help me overcome any situation in life.
(21 December 2016)

Mariella:
But I'm straight forward and I don't like liars.
(21 December 2016)

Mariella:
I'm girly in school to hide my tomboy attitude.
(21 December 2016)

Mariella:
However I have a tomboy attitude.
(21 December 2016)

Mariella:
I don't drink or smoke and I'm the schools icon student.
(21 December 2016)

Mariella:
I don't care about guys and I don't date or go to parties.
(21 December 2016)

Mariella:
I'm 16 and I'm not your typical girl.
(21 December 2016)

Karole:
My best friend gives me anxiety attacks?
(21 December 2016)

Karole:
At times I just want to stop being her friend and stay far from here but i that hard when you go to a really small school and she has fighting problems.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment