Wednesday 21 December 2016

Nine years earlier my mother died unexpectedly a few days before my son was born

I hung up the phone and headed to the hospital. As I drove, tears poured down my face when I realized both of my parents were gone. That was a very different experience and it is the reason I am writing to you now. Nine years earlier, another friend pulled up to my house in a police car and I met him in my driveway.
_

Danna:
Pregnant women cry for no reason?
(20 December 2016)

Danna:
Sometimes, she starts screaming at you and you don''t even know why.
(20 December 2016)

Marilynn:
Why is she doing this to me??
(20 December 2016)

Lashonda:
My wife is pregnant with our third child. What are some good weekend activities I can have them do?
(20 December 2016)

Randy:
Why haven t I got pregnant yet?
(20 December 2016)

Randy:
I am not yet pregnant and still get my periods.
(20 December 2016)

Randy:
Me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex for 4 months now and he s came in me each time.
(20 December 2016)

Yee:
I asked this question before, but I didn't get many real answers I'm a high school football player but I help coach a youth football team and after one of the games one of my players kissed his mom on the lips.
(20 December 2016)

Deane:
Why are guys who are almost 40 still pretending to like a woman just to get laid lol?
(20 December 2016)

Deane:
You'd think that men at this age don't have the mentality that she's only good enough to smash, but not for a relationship and they wind up treating great women like they're some empty shell of a woman.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment