Tuesday 20 December 2016

Only iOS and Android versions of Messenger are yet compatible

Quietly, Facebook enabled encryption functionality for Facebook messenger. Encrypted messages are normally unreadable by anyone other than the person who sent the message and the one who received it. Now approximately 900 million Facebook Messenger users can now send encrypted messages to their contacts.
_

Luana:
My ex boyfriend wont stop bugging me what do i do?
(20 December 2016)

Luana:
Ive been very supportive but he feels like I should go above and beyond for him, Because he said we couldnt marry yet until we fix our issues ,then i told him as a gf all i can do is offer my support.
(20 December 2016)

Luana:
Honestly he has been pushing me away ever since his 23 yr old sis went into another episode.
(20 December 2016)

Luana:
We had other problems after the marriage talk that honestly it shouldnt have been but he feels like he is always right and has to have the last word, he broke up with me again but called me again trying to talk about it.
(20 December 2016)

Luana:
The discussion led to a breakup twice with in the same hour.
(20 December 2016)

Luana:
We talked about marriage and he got mad thought i was pushing him but honestly we been together for so long not even engage.
(20 December 2016)

Luana:
I'm afraid to talk to him as a friend because he is very judgmental, he is super blunt and does not care if im feeling sad he will say things the way they are.
(20 December 2016)

Luana:
I've been very supportive of him and his family and sister who happens to have bipolar, but at the same time I feel like he wont spend time with me, we don't talk like we used to.
(20 December 2016)

Luana:
With every argument we had, i felt like everything was always my fault.
(20 December 2016)

Luana:
I was dating this guy for 4 years (which i still love) but for the longest time, we had so many issues because he would make the smallest discussion huge.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment