Wednesday 21 December 2016

He scored 2 goals and added an assist in 5 games and was selected to Select 16 All-Star game

Marek is a smooth skater with soft hands and natural offensive instincts. He finished his checks, hunted down opponents on the backcheck and broke up several plays in his end. He is a complete player who was just missing that dynamic offensive element that we saw from him during the year.
_

Caprice:
I'm worried about her health, mentally and physically.
(20 December 2016)

Caprice:
I'm not scared of what her parents will do to me.
(20 December 2016)

Caprice:
And if she leaves with me then they'll find and kill me.
(20 December 2016)

Caprice:
If she comes back to our college town they'll find her.
(20 December 2016)

Caprice:
They said that if she leaves then they'll get a divorce and her siblings will grow up in a broken home.
(20 December 2016)

Caprice:
They have been verbally abusing her for over 40 days now and I just discovered that her dad got physical with her a few days ago (ie pushing, punching, kicking, choking) and hurt her.
(20 December 2016)

Caprice:
They installed security cameras and locks on her door to prevent her from leaving.
(20 December 2016)

Caprice:
They have cut her off from the outside world not giving her any internet access or phone.
(20 December 2016)

Caprice:
My girlfriend (20yr) was forced to withdraw from school and go back home with her family.
(20 December 2016)

Holley:
Wanting my first kiss..?
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment