Wednesday 21 December 2016

In a past life I was a professional marathoner and triathlete

I live and work in Malibu, California. Now my life goal is to help 100 million people get healthy. And finally, I discuss K-cup bone broth. Curious to hear from Mark the concerns around protein powders. There are a lot of things to unpack from that article.
_

Maricruz:
Should I be worried my daughter is dating a black guy?
(21 December 2016)

Maricruz:
I know they won't get married and will probably break up soon but I don't want him to have sex with my daughter.
(21 December 2016)

Maricruz:
Should I be worried my daughter is dating a black guy.
(21 December 2016)

Maricruz:
I don't know very many niiggers, but the ones I do know they are good people.
(21 December 2016)

Shasta:
Is that cheating?..?
(21 December 2016)

Verna:
Is he embarrassed ? Does he love me?
(21 December 2016)

Verna:
I always tell him that I want to post pictures on social media with him and he says no that he doesn't want anyone in our business and I'll tell him well I'm going to post it anyways and he says if I post it that it will be over.
(21 December 2016)

Verna:
Okay so my boyfriend and I have been dating for 6 months.
(21 December 2016)

Miguelina:
If I mention liming up holidays to come along, she purposely ignores me.
(21 December 2016)

Miguelina:
I'll hear about them when talking with family or on the day before she wants to go.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment