Wednesday 21 December 2016

As I landed in STL to connect to my flight to PDX I see it was canceled

Yes, I know we probably shouldn't have been in it to begin with, but Oregon pretty much played like garbage and still won. They decided to play the perimeter game and didn't take advantage of their sizable advantage in the post. As DJC noted, the Oregon fans were great to us.
_

Letty:
When I confronted him about it he was really calm about it.
(20 December 2016)

Letty:
I love him and I think we can get through it eventually.He sent me a screenshot and the icons at the top showed there was an app being used (the reason he got caught) he says it's a screenshot which could be true but I don't know.
(20 December 2016)

Letty:
I've never really trusted people so this is setting my anxiety through the roof.
(20 December 2016)

Letty:
I caught him in a big lie that I won't get into but I decided to stay and work it out.
(20 December 2016)

Patti:
Trouble with a freind?
(20 December 2016)

Patti:
She does not really have money to fix her car.
(20 December 2016)

Patti:
My friend car has been unbroken down for 2 weeks and I have been taking her everywhere.
(20 December 2016)

Cassey:
Have you listened to Prophet Tom Deckard is he legit?
(20 December 2016)

Cassey:
Do you think obama is the anitchrist; he says we will win the war on Christmas in a video, dont kniw what hes talking about by saying that.
(20 December 2016)

Enola:
I told him that I like him?
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment