Saturday 24 December 2016

Which they did and we never found what we were looking for

Me, the family and the dog arrives next week. Kind of a necessity around summer on the coast, my legs have had more recent exposure than Paris Hilton on video tape. On the way home from work the other night I spent the majority of the time trailing an Aston Martin Vanquish.
_

Karisa:
Come back and make love to me?
(23 December 2016)

Karisa:
I will help you forgive yourself.
(23 December 2016)

Ping:
Family Advice?
(23 December 2016)

Ping:
I just want to lay in bed all day and do nothing.
(23 December 2016)

Ping:
And it's really hard because when I calmed her down, I was just trying to do the right thing but when you get in trouble right after doing nice things it makes you feel like there's no point in being nice at all.
(23 December 2016)

Ping:
I also have insomnia and I listen to white noise on my phone at night and so when I didn't have that, I just cried myself to sleep.
(23 December 2016)

Ping:
I got in trouble for not listening and my phone got taken away for the rest of the day.
(23 December 2016)

Ping:
I didn't want to just let her scream her head off.
(23 December 2016)

Ping:
I've always tried to be nice and do the right thing, but I often get in trouble, like yesterday, my stepmom told me not to go in my toddler half-sister's room and to let her cry it out.
(23 December 2016)

Ping:
Not exactly sure how to phrase the question.
(23 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment