Saturday 31 December 2016

If there are tears and tissues then remember to provide the latter and mop up the former

On NYE however, you are subjected to every high and every low that 2016 had to throw at them. Why are you not adhering to the appropriate rules of fancy dress etiquette? Do not part your lips immediately, simply saunter/swagger over and say something about the weather.
_

Annie:
He's started to flirt with me, telling me that I look nice, teasing me, prolonging eye contact, etc.
(30 December 2016)

Annie:
He has expressed that he likes spending time with me and he believes that we are compatible.
(30 December 2016)

Annie:
He and I share the same values and I feel like I could be myself around him, despite the fact that I am nervous.
(30 December 2016)

Annie:
As I got to know him, I began to admire him for who he is.
(30 December 2016)

Annie:
We got closer and we started to talk more and hang out one on one.
(30 December 2016)

Annie:
So basically, he and I have known each other for a little more than 2 years, however our friendship kind of changed this past summer.
(30 December 2016)

Clarence:
Is Ryan a good middle name for Leo?
(30 December 2016)

Clarence:
What if the last name starts with a K?
(30 December 2016)

Bobbie:
Your opinion : dating someone and the other person likes someone else and talks to them everyday? Is that disrespectful? And what would u do?
(30 December 2016)

Bobbie:
So at first I didn't really mind but now I do because they talk constantly I've told her many times to stop talking to him but she doesn't listen and recently she got a picture of him ...
(30 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment