Friday 23 December 2016

Stitch the right side of the leaf by mirror imaging the first side

Leave a slight gap at the base of the leaf to exit later. Begin echo stitching the inside of the Holly Leaf. Continue around the inside of the leaf. When you reach the base of the leaf, stitch into the center to create a vein. Closely echo stitch the vein and out the gap at the base of the leaf, adding circle berries before adding another Holly Leaf.
_

Sixta:
PLEASE HELP!!! Does JOINING SPORTS TEAM make you get friends?
(22 December 2016)

Sixta:
So is this a good ( and fun) way to make fiends at the begining of the school year no matter how a bit weird you are?
(22 December 2016)

Sixta:
I want to join it because a kid that knew only a little bit of English made a lot of friends after joining the football team.
(22 December 2016)

Erica:
If helping our dad would prevent them from paying their bills then I obviously wouldn't have the same opinion.
(22 December 2016)

Erica:
Now if she were to actually go part-time or quit altogether, my opinion would change.
(22 December 2016)

Erica:
So they obviously could afford to help.
(22 December 2016)

Anastacia:
My biological father murdered someone?
(22 December 2016)

Anastacia:
I think I just made this post to rant.
(22 December 2016)

Anastacia:
Nobody knows we are related but my mom and I, so thats good I guess.
(22 December 2016)

Anastacia:
Like i said, i was never close to him really, but i feel like this just messed me up.
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment