Thursday 22 December 2016

I felt energy pouring into my crown chakra and I could actually see it pouring in

It was reddish orange and yellow, luminous and beautiful. Then I saw a Golden Chalice overflowing with liquid. So I had a conversation with Spirit as to what all of this meant. We were all there with you guiding you through it. What a happy event this has turned out to be.
_

Marin:
This started back in high school where I started to realize that I have an attraction towards other girls.
(21 December 2016)

Marin:
Hey everyone I am a college freshman who is a female I am 18 years old, and I am scared to even think that I like girls because I am christian.
(21 December 2016)

Annemarie:
I plan on taking a pregnancy test soon but I was wondering if you thought there was a chance I could be pregnant?
(21 December 2016)

Annemarie:
He didn't wipe it off or go to the bathroom after that and before we had sex.
(21 December 2016)

Annemarie:
BEFORE we had sex we did something first and he got wet, it was precum that happened twice that night.
(21 December 2016)

Annemarie:
So I think I could be pregnant.. Late last month I had unprotected sex it was also the first day of my period.
(21 December 2016)

Earleen:
So I work hard and study hard as well.
(21 December 2016)

Earleen:
I get it as a husband I have equal responsibility for taking care of the family.
(21 December 2016)

Earleen:
Just all about work and earning more property.
(21 December 2016)

Earleen:
We literally don't go anywhere together.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment