Wednesday 21 December 2016

Heroes of the Storm takes all the individual universes in this posts and smashes them together

At the very least, expect a tie in novel. Welp, that assume certainly came to the cliche conclusion. At least we did get the expected novels. StarCraft took the crown of the most licensed universe until World of Warcraft began to dominate the universe, all of them.
_

Leana:
I have asymmetrical eyes and have always been very insecure about them... im also worried that guys will find them unnatractive.
(20 December 2016)

Benita:
Hi i am so depressed because my father left me when i was 6 my parents divorce?
(20 December 2016)

Marry:
Do petite women ever feel intimidated at times?
(20 December 2016)

Marry:
Does any other petite woman ever have to deal with this?
(20 December 2016)

Marry:
I've always felt intimidated by people but being alone in the house is diff.
(20 December 2016)

Marry:
Being alone in a house with a woman I don't know who can snap me like a twig is scary for me.
(20 December 2016)

Marry:
She has to be over 6'0 and easily 180. When I'm around her I just feel so intimidated and it's bothersome.
(20 December 2016)

Marry:
She is African American and large.
(20 December 2016)

Marry:
My husband just hired his parents maid.
(20 December 2016)

Marry:
I can sometimes feel intimidated as everyone is so much bigger than me.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment