Thursday 22 December 2016

Things may have to get worse to get better in Africa

But in the cracks lie opportunities. Inside, the presiding judge at the remand hearing of Pastor Evan Mawarire was still deliberating. The riot police called in to contain them fingered their AK-47s nervously. Those guns would be used, and people would die.
_

Hyacinth:
I don't know how long my phone's battery will last (I managed to get it to charge overnight thankfully). What is the best way for me to make sure the pictures are gone forever before turning the phone in?
(21 December 2016)

Hyacinth:
I don't know if those pictures are gone forever or not.
(21 December 2016)

Hyacinth:
I deleted them, then used the phone for about 7 months before getting a new one.
(21 December 2016)

Hyacinth:
I want to get a new phone tomorrow, and turn in my old phone (rather than my current) for $100. I had some nude pictures of my ex on my phone.
(21 December 2016)

Hyacinth:
I took these pictures years ago on my Galaxy S3. Eventually it became difficult to charge so I got a new phone.
(21 December 2016)

Cherise:
Would this message be too pushy to a guy I've been dating for 2 months?
(21 December 2016)

Roselyn:
My girlfriend said she was going to the movies with her girlfriends?
(21 December 2016)

Roselyn:
She didnt tell me about any appointment. should I break up with her?
(21 December 2016)

Roselyn:
She left after 30 minutes for an appointment with a client.
(21 December 2016)

Roselyn:
She went to work this morning so I followed her there.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment