Thursday 22 December 2016

But the CBN has once again cautioned the citizenry against investing in the Ponzi scheme

This is just as the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has once again cautioned the citizenry against investing in the Ponzi scheme. He called on Nigerians to be careful in investing their resources, especially at this period of economic recession. Olaitan, who was represented by Mr.
_

Vonda:
We have both agreed to this and we both think were ready.
(20 December 2016)

Gaye:
I'm a 13 year old girl who likes a 17 year old boy and he likes me back. I've been told it's bad but also that it's fine. What do I do?
(20 December 2016)

Sherrie:
Thanks in advance for reading this.
(20 December 2016)

Sherrie:
I am 25 years old she is 28. Please be nice with the answers.
(20 December 2016)

Sherrie:
Please if someone could help me some advice.
(20 December 2016)

Sherrie:
She says no and also he would hate her and won't talk to her.
(20 December 2016)

Sherrie:
I just think what is she going to do if she changes her mind about us again and goes back with that guy.
(20 December 2016)

Sherrie:
I love her to death but I've been hurt too many times by her.
(20 December 2016)

Sherrie:
Now she is regretting it and now asking if she comes back can we be together.
(20 December 2016)

Sherrie:
I told her I want to be together and move out together and be a father to her children but she stills move.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment