Thursday 22 December 2016

Roll out dough of your favorite pie crust or use refrigerated pie crust

And our daily walks with Haggis McStitch. Nothing beats a fresh pie from the oven. The wonderful aroma is nostalgic, because my mom would use frozen berries in the winter for a delicious pie. Also delicious served warm, with possibly a big scoop of ice cream?
_

Richelle:
Is she playing the game or not interested on me?
(21 December 2016)

Richelle:
I want to text her but I'm not sure what approach to take, or if I should wait a little bit.
(21 December 2016)

Richelle:
I know she won't text to talk unless I do it.
(21 December 2016)

Richelle:
We haven't see each other cause we are on a break from school, and I haven't text her either.
(21 December 2016)

Richelle:
She liked them, and after it she won't like any of my posts, like if she got uncomfortable.
(21 December 2016)

Richelle:
She posted some things and I left a comment on them.
(21 December 2016)

Richelle:
It wasn't a big deal, until now.
(21 December 2016)

Richelle:
She used to like my posts on facebook and instagram.
(21 December 2016)

Richelle:
She responds, and sometimes fast, but more often than before, she would take like 20-30 min, or more.
(21 December 2016)

Richelle:
Now, she is starting to take longer to answer my texts.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment