Wednesday 21 December 2016

Many times customers have similar questions on how to do something or how a process will work

Try Desk.com for help setting up an interactive Q&A section for your site. Stop spending so much time on repetitive, time-consuming, and frequent tasks that could be automated. It may make you reminisce about the times when people would use a different look on each page and how old school this is.
_

Christiana:
Having so much trouble.. Mother was never there for me when I was younger never spoke with me about period or about how a girl should be modest.
(20 December 2016)

Martina:
How to get to mx track?
(20 December 2016)

Margrett:
If you ask people on yahoo if you re ugly and they do not tell you directly whether you are or not or i m not sure,its in the eyes of the?
(20 December 2016)

Yoko:
Why would a guy try to avoid standing or being close to a girl?
(20 December 2016)

Concepcion:
Went on a first date Saturday, we have texted a little since but he has yet asked me for a second date what going on?
(20 December 2016)

Concepcion:
Been three dates has only txt a little, hasn't set a date yet, is this normal?
(20 December 2016)

Concepcion:
The first date went really good and we tried going somewhere after dinner and they were closed and he mention going there for a second.
(20 December 2016)

Concepcion:
I met a online and we found out our kids go to the same daycare. went on a first date Saturday and we have text a little about kids since but he has not asked for a second date, what's going on?
(20 December 2016)

Kati:
My husband went to a strip club and lied to me. I still love him but I'm disappointed, do I have the right to feel the way I do?
(20 December 2016)

Kati:
I really love him and felt like he made a mistake.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment