Wednesday 21 December 2016

His reaction to this setback though was remarkable

Who is most likely to replace Nico Rosberg? Wehrlein is a Mercedes junior driver so he was understandably one of the first names to be mentioned. The odds suggest it could, but there are many angles to consider with such a deal. For a start, Vettel is still under contract for another year and Ferrari still see him very much as their lead driver.
_

Tiara:
So me and my bf are in a long distance relatsionship and I wanted to get him a little something but I get so anxious when it comes to presents because idk what to get someone.
(19 December 2016)

Nelda:
I want a gf but can't get one?
(19 December 2016)

Dannie:
Can Asian girls be attracted to black guys?
(19 December 2016)

Dannie:
I' tall (6'0) and handsome, but despite my looks I've been unable to get girls I want.
(19 December 2016)

Dannie:
Is it possible I can get this girl?
(19 December 2016)

Dannie:
I took her number, told her I'd hit her up next time I was playing ball and she left to go study.
(19 December 2016)

Dannie:
She was playing basketball, so I just came up to her, said hi and we had a conversation for a bit.
(19 December 2016)

Dannie:
Today I met a Vietnamese girl at my school gym.
(19 December 2016)

Alease:
My boyfriend was told he has a third testicle by a doctor?
(19 December 2016)

Joeann:
Should I keep giving this guy food?
(19 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment