Saturday 31 December 2016

While being skeptical at first he now understands why these changes are necessary

And while a lot of player like this game mode the way that it is, there is a reason why Gearbox is changing things up. Even the creative director mentioned that he had to be convinced that these changes were for the greater good. But why did Gearbox decide to change up this game type that you and i got to fall in love over the course of time.
_

Ethelyn:
How to change someone's mind when they're set on blaming you for something?
(31 December 2016)

Ethelyn:
Do you guys think that he only reacted the way he did because of him being slightly drunk, or do you think he'll still be pissed tomorrow?
(31 December 2016)

Ethelyn:
I think it's ridiculous that he's blaming his own crap on me, and I hate having him falsely accuse me.
(31 December 2016)

Ethelyn:
He was so mad that he went as far as to threaten to break my laptop.
(31 December 2016)

Ethelyn:
My dad was pissed about this, mostly because I had actually dropped his laptop a while ago, and now he probably thinks I'm doing it on purpose.
(31 December 2016)

Ethelyn:
He immediately began blaming me for it, even though I was nowhere near his mac; it fell because of how close he placed it to the edge of the armrest on the coach, it teetered off.
(31 December 2016)

Ethelyn:
I didn't see it happen but I sure as hell know that I didn't push it over, because obviously, I'd remember doing that.
(31 December 2016)

Ethelyn:
He sat down next to me for about a minute, and right after he left to go to the kitchen, his mac fell on the ground.
(31 December 2016)

Ethelyn:
Him and my mom were just dropping me off and were going to meet up again with their friends at a resturaunt.
(31 December 2016)

Ethelyn:
My parents and I came home from a party tonight, and my dad was a little bit drunk.
(31 December 2016)

1 comment: